RTC Group plc (formerly ATA Group) was founded in 1963 and has been providing recruitment services for over fifty years.
Following a management buy-out in 1992 the Company delivered consecutive growth of 60% year on year for a period of six years. This promoted the Group onto the Virgin/Sunday Times 100 fastest growing independent company’s list in 1997.
- Established in 1963
- 1998 admitted to AIM
- 2007 current CEO appointed
- 2008 rebranded RTC Group
- 2009 strategic turnaround programme launched
- 2014 acquisition of RIG Energy Limited and long-term growth plan outlined
- 2015 awarded Network Rail contract for contingent labour services
- 2017 awarded SSE Plc contract for provision of dual fuel installers to its smart-meter rollout programme
- 2021 awarded Network Rail contract for Frontline labour services. Contract to run from 1st October 2021 for a minimum period of 5 years, up to a maximum period of 8 years.